Whenever you travel you might be interested in a history and culture of a new country. Andrew's descent walking tour will open to you the soul of Kyiv. It is one of the eldest streets. It's like Montmartre in Paris or Arbat in Moscow. It is interesting not only for historians, archeologists, arts. But you will walk along a festival of arts with creative workshops, art salons, open-air exhibitions, and also with a set of cafes, museums, theaters and the most interesting history.
Visiting Podil district you will listen to ancient craftsmen's settlement history, about first Kyiv water main, solar clock, about first tram in Russian Empire and first automobile in Kyiv, about oldest chemistry and grain market, about funicular, about the most dilisious and wellknown jam, about variaty of fires and floodings.
You will feel amazing atmosphere of the old city.
- Landscape alley;
- St. Andrew church;
- Kokorevsky pavilion;
- Ivan Kavaleridze museum (without inside tour);
- "The Castle of Richard the Lion-Heart";
- Michael Bulgakov museum (without inside tour);
- a museum of One street;
- Contract square;
- Post square.
Walking tour, comfortable shoes are recommended.
||1 - 15 pers.
||15-30 pers. and more
|The price per tour, UAH
- food and drinks;
- gratuities (optional);
- museums entrance fees (optional).
❗It's a private sightseeing tour therefore:
- you will travel at your own pace when you request a stop to have a closer look at a site or snap photos;
- fill free to change duration;
- upgrade transport class;
- take а guide with own car;
- you can book a tour for a big groups;
- choose another language (German, Italian, Arabiv, French etc).
The price will be calculated individually.
Please fulfill the booking form or call/write us to book your tour and fill free to contact us if you have any questions
tel.: +380975603691, +380502247587 (viber, whatsapp, telegram)